I’m pursuing an MPhil at HKUST and working on vision-language & NLP research as a part of Centre for Artificial Intelligence Research (CAiRE).
- Before coming to Hong Kong, I was first introduced to research in the summer of 2018, when I became a research intern in AHC Lab at Nara Institute of Science and Technology (NAIST), Japan, working on brain signal processing research.
- The next year, I got my Bachelor’s degree from the undergraduate program of Computer Science at Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Indonesia.
- Then, from 2019 to 2021, I worked on various projects regarding NLP, speech synthesis, and paralinguistics with Prosa.ai.
As of now, I’m researching in the field of multimodality (vision-language), multilinguality, and conversational AI.
You can take a look at my resume here.
If you are interested to collaborate or discuss, please feel free to reach out to me.
|Aug 24, 2023||Oral presentation of our paper “Cross-Lingual Cross-Age Group Adaptation for Low-Resource Elderly Speech Emotion Recognition” at INTERSPEECH 2023!|
|Jul 19, 2023||Defended my MPhil thesis on “Advancing Vision-Language Understanding of Objects in Multimodal Conversational AI” and got an excellent remark from the committee.|
- A multitask, multilingual, multimodal evaluation of ChatGPT on reasoning, hallucination, and interactivityarXiv preprint arXiv:2302.04023. 2023.
- In Findings of the Association for Computational Linguistics: ACL 2023, Toronto, Canada, 9-14 July 2023. 2023.
- Prompting Large Language Models to Generate Code-Mixed Texts: The Case of South East Asian LanguagesarXiv preprint arXiv:2303.13592. 2023.
- In Proceedings of the 17th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Student Research Workshop. May 2023.
- In Proceedings of the 13th Language Resources and Evaluation Conference (LREC). May 2022.
- In Proceedings of the 7th Workshop on Representation Learning for NLP (RepL4NLP). May 2022.
- In Proceedings of the 6th Joint SIGHUM Workshop on Computational Linguistics for Cultural Heritage, Social Sciences, Humanities and Literature. Oct 2022.
- In ICASSP 2019-2019 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP). Oct 2019.